Sustainable & Environmental Materials Lab
지속 가능형 환경소재 연구실
We are developing advanced organic materials for securing clean water and environment and saving energy.
We are employing nanoscale architecturing techniques to fabricate ultrathin films and hybrid materials with high performance and unique functions along with elucidating the underlying fundamentals.
지속가능형환경소재 연구실에서 박사과정/석박통합과정 대학원생을 모집합니다.
연구 분야 :
다기능성 고분자 합성
중금속 제거 소재 개발
자연물질 기반 분리막 제조
Contact e-mail : email@example.com (이정현 교수님)
92. Star polymer-mediated in-situ synthesis of silver-incorporated reverse osmosis membranes with excellent and durable biofouling resistance [Link]
91. Critical review and comprehensive analysis of trace organic compound (TOrC) removal with polyamide RO/NF membranes: Mechanisms and materials [Link]
90. Polyvinyl alcohol hydrogel-supported forward osmosis membranes with high performance and excellent pH stability [Link]
89. Desalination membranes with ultralow biofouling via synergistic chemical and topological strategies [Link]
88. Overcoming the permeability-selectivity trade-off of desalination membranes via controlled solvent activation [Link]
Water & Energy
Hydrogen production membranes
Hazardous material adsorbents